While at Tulane, Alana was the Senior Notes and Comments Editor of the Tulane Maritime Law Journal and a member of the Moot Court Board and Interschool team. She was the recipient of the Ray Forrester Award for Constitutional Law.
- All Louisiana State courts
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Western, and Middle Districts of Louisiana
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Tulane University School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Yale University (B.A.)
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC)
- The Rise of the Exoneration Clause: The Second Circuit Holds a Downstream Covenant Not to Sue Enforceable in Sompo Japan Insurance Co. of America v. Norfolk Southern Railway Co., 39 TUL. MAR. L.J. 777.
- Multimillion-Dollar Commas and “Magic Words”: The In re Deepwater Horizon Additional Insured Dispute, 40 TUL. MAR. L.J. 227.