Ashley Robinson’s primary areas of practice include construction litigation, surety law, construction industry contracts and litigation, insurance defense, zoning and planning law and practice, trademark prosecution and litigation, and general litigation. Ashley’s degree in Civil Engineering adds to her technical understanding of practice areas.
- All Louisiana State courts
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Western and Middle Districts of Louisiana
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law School (J.D.)
- Louisiana State University (B.S., Civil Engineering)
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- National Association of Women in Construction
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc.