Chris Joseph’s primary practice areas include construction litigation, surety litigation, commercial industry contracts and litigation, insurance defense, and property litigation.
Chris completed his undergraduate degree in Political Science with Loyola University New Orleans and his Juris Doctorate with the Loyola University New Orleans College of Law. While at Loyola, Chris was Second Place Oralist in the University’s Moot Court Competition and competed as an oralist for Loyola’s JESSUP International Law Moot Court Team. Additionally, Chris served as Comment Editor for Loyola’s Journal of Public Interest.
- All Louisiana State courts
- United States District Courts for the Western and Middle Districts of Louisiana
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law (J.D.)
- Loyola University New Orleans (B.S., Political Science)
- Revive True Democracy: Minimizing the Effects of Superpacs in the Election Process, 18 Loy.J.Pub.Int.L1 (2017)
- Telemedicine: Physician and Patient Concerns, Healthcare Journal of New Orleans (March-April 2018)
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- New Orleans Bar Association