Michael Johnson’s primary practice areas include construction litigation, surety litigation, commercial industry contracts and litigation, insurance defense, and property litigation. Michael also has extensive litigation experience in labor and employment related issues, including workers’ compensation, Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act, National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
Michael achieved First Place for the Appellate Brief and was the Oral Argument semifinalist for the International Criminal Court Moot Competition. Also, while at Tulane, Michael was the Sports Law Research Assistant and Student Attorney for the Environmental Law Clinic.
- All Louisiana State courts
- United States District Courts for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- Tulane University School of Law (J.D.)
- Auburn University Montgomery (B.S. Economics, magna cum laude)
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association