Peter-Raymond Graffeo’s primary practice areas include construction litigation, surety litigation, commercial litigation, property litigation, zoning and permitting advices. Peter-Raymond also drafts and reviews construction contracts and advises clients on front-end matters such as bid preparation.
Peter-Raymond graduated cum laude from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law in 2021. While at Loyola, Peter-Raymond coached the PACE Environmental Law Moot Court Team and was a member of the Maritime Law Journal. Additionally, Peter -Raymond received the Advisory Chair Award.
- All Louisiana State courts
- Loyola University, New Orleans College of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Louisiana State University, Civil Engineering and minor Environmental Engineering
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Italian American Bar Association
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Offshore Windfarms: What Laws Apply?,20 Loy Mar L J 103 (2020)