Web Site Disclaimer
2. User Responsibilities You may download materials from this site for non-commercial, personal use only. On all materials downloaded you must retain all copyright notices, trademark notices, and other proprietary notices contained in the material. You may not distribute, modify, tranShields | Mottit, reuse, re-post, or use the contents of this site for public or commercial purposes. Any communication or material you tranShields | Mottit to Shields | Mott by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You are instructed not to send any confidential, privileged or sensitive information to Shields | Mott via e-mail. You should not assume that attorney- client privilege or confidence applies to any communiques sent through this web site or the email address listed in this site for general informational contact. You may not post, tranShields | Mottit, upload, or otherwise use this site to communicate any material which is libelous or defamatory; indecent, obscene, or pornographic; or any material that would in any way violate the property rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, or other confidential or proprietary material. You may not use this site in any way to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, or otherwise violate the legal rights (including the rights of privacy and publicity) of others. You may not use this site to intercept or attempt to intercept any communications not intended for you, or upload to this site any files which contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted data, or other destructive or contaminating code. You may not post, tranShields | Mottit, upload, or otherwise use this site to communicate any material that would, or may, incite anyone to violence or to commit a criminal act, or otherwise use this site to communicate any material containing any type of hate message, or that discriminates in any way based on age, race, gender, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
3. Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Shields | Mott, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, licensees and suppliers from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including attorney’s fees, resulting from any violation of this agreement or any activity related to your use of this site, including infringement of third parties’ intellectual property rights, by you, or any other person accessing this web site using your computer equipment or Internet service provider.
4. Other Sites Shields | Mott does not, and is under no obligation to review the content of any sites linked to this site, or any other sites on the Internet, and hypertext links do not constitute any endorsement by Shields | Mott. Shields | Mott is in no way responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any sites linked to this site. Your linking to any other sites on the Internet is at your own risk, and you are forewarned that those sites may contain information that is inaccurate, false or misleading, or which violates copyright, trademark, patent, libel, or defamation laws, or which may be offensive.
5. Third-Party Beneficiaries The provisions of the agreement are for the sole benefit of Shields | Mott, and its partners, employees, agents, licensors, licensees, and suppliers. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce the provisions of the agreement.
6. Jurisdiction and Choice of Law You expressly agree that the exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes with Shields | Mott, in any way related to your use of this site or in any way arising under the terms of the agreement, shall be in the Civil District Court for the Parish of Orleans, State of Louisiana, or the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana, and that Louisiana law, the choice of forum being at the sole and exclusive discretion of Shields | Mott.
7. Complete Agreement and Severability The terms of this agreement shall constitute the complete and entire agreement between you and Shields | Mott. If any provision of this agreement is found to violate any law, or to be unenforceable, that provision shall be severed out and the remainder of this agreement shall be enforceable. Your use of this site constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.